Maxwell GeoSystems is an innovative SaaS company whose technology allows civil engineering
professionals to generate state of the art reports and acquire real-time information throughout the
entire project management process. This is revolutionary software, replacing outdated Excel
reporting and a real game-changer for the industry.
The company is seeking an outstanding, experienced Design professional to join the team as a
Front-End Web Developer - UI/UX Designer and to help build on their existing success by
designing elegant, creative, informative and simple to use website environment .
The Front-End Web Developer - UI/UX Designer, will bring a fresh perspective to the design,
appearance and functionality of the Maxwell GeoSystems website and applications. Working in
close collaboration with our Product team you will develop the form, functionality and content of the
company website, software interfaces and a variety of applications.
The position will work collaboratively with a multi-functional team of Senior engineers,
programmers, developers and management executives throughout the entire product field ensuring
a highly effective visitor experience is achieved.
You will be working closely with the Product Engineer to design and overhaul the architecture
behind the corporate website and create web applications. You will be using the latest and best of
web technologies wherever and whenever possible. Your focus will be on function and robustness
of web applications. You possess a sense of order, focus, and punch.
Some of the duties you’ll be
- Focus - Creating pixel-perfect designs in line with the rest of the product
- Collaboratively with other developers, product engineer and marketing team.
- Materials for visual and UI design of cross-platform user experiences.
- User-Interfaces UI for Progressive Web Applications.
- User-Interface UI design concepts and wireframes, usage scenarios, style guidelines, and any
other UX/UI design documents.
Overseeing the extension and evolution of our product's design systems across new features
- Visual mock-ups and interactive prototypes, Focus on the creation of elegant, engaging design
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are.....
- Qualifications: Associate degree or higher in User-Experience related field (UX design, HCI,
HCDE, graphic design, etc.).
- Self taught with valid certifications maybe be considered.
web applications, web technologies, best practices, and a rich portfolio of programming work
that goes beyond simple websites and mobile apps.
- Understanding and experience in coding with minimal and clean code design process.
- Experience assisting with a broad range of assets from icons to web flows, moving your
designs throughout an agile development process, wire-framing and prototyping.
- Domain savvy.
- Up to date with web technologies, with focus on UX, UI, HCI, HCDE.
- Good knowledge of browser technologies will be an added advantage.
- Results-oriented. You work fast and generate a wide variety of high-quality solutions.
- A life-long learner who always in a hunt to find better ways to get things done.
- Highly technical, with strong knowledge of usability principles, functionality and techniques.
- Well versed in SEO & keywords, optimising website performance.
- Experience working with a team in a truly collaborative environment.
- Have worked directly with Programmers, Developers for implementation of designs.
- Communicate & work cross-functionally with the team on content, UX, UI, CRM, product.
- Continuously improve the company's approach to design by keeping up to date with trends,
best practices, digital advancements and competitors.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based or mobile-based information architecture and design
- A strong, demonstrable portfolio of past website design success.
- Full understanding and capability of digital marketing and social media.
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas differing opinions
- You have an inquisitive mind and you are not afraid to use it.
- You know when to ask questions, which questions to ask, and how to listen with intent to learn.
- You work easily with other developers, designers, product managers, and customers.
- Your typical approach to figuring out how something works is to try it out.
Skills and Experience
Technical skills and experience you should process to perform well on the job:
- Deliverables: Style guides, Icon libraries, Design specs, Pixel-perfect prototypes.
- SASS, Less or Stylus (either one will do)
- Wireframes & User personas
- Static Site Generators (eg; Jekyll, Hugo, Gatsy, Vue Press, etc)
- Vim, Atom, Sublime, VS Code (either one will do)
- Ruby, Python or PHP
- VUE, React or Angular
- Json, XML, CSV
- Yaml and Toml
- ECMA Script 5,6 (7,8,9 are bonus)
For more information contact us now!
Send us your cv to : [email protected]
MissionOS is a powerful and flexible data management system for the acquisition, monitoring and analysis of geotechnical and other project-related data.
Date: Oct 30, 2020 Ref: MGS-FEWD-UI/UX DES-02