Maxwell GeoSystems is seeking outstanding, experienced and highly motivated individuals to join our team and to help us build one of the best companies in the world.
Technical Support Executive
Maxwell GeoSystems is an innovative SaaS company whose technology allows civil
engineering professionals to collaborate on projects through automation of
data communication, real time processing and analysis and state of the art reporting in the web environment. This
revolutionary software, replaces outdated spreadsheet
reporting and is a real game-changer for the industry. Maxwell GeoSystems have a global footprint and wish to
consolidate this position.
The company is seeking an outstanding, experienced professional to join them as a
Technical Support Executive and to help build on their existing success and winning new business.
This role will include key
management responsibility for: :
- Deployment Management, including product release management
- Management of Front line Technical Support
- Technical documentation and release testing
Some of the duties you’ll be
- Release planning, release controls
- Ensure architecture and infrastructure are robust and stable
- Ensure customer system performance is monitored
- Ensure license terms for third parties are adhered to
- Ensure all support requirements are logged and analysed with the use of metrics
- Ensure deployment plan has been documented
- Coordinate with the Product Group in Singapore/HK to ensure that communications to all stakeholders have been properly prepared and reviewed (to include release notices and keeping technical documentation up to date)
- Ensure the product has been correctly and completely integrated
With the Product Group in Singapore ensure that documented test plans are executed and reviewed
- Validate that the product has been correctly packaged and ensure that all release controls have been satisfied
- Work with Product Group in Singapore to deploy the product successfully
- Release the pre-planned communications about the product to all stakeholders
Who you are.....
- Excellent understanding of product release methodologies
- Strong system integration experience
- Strong experience planning the development and delivery of software products
- Good understanding of product architecture and infrastructure components
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school degree or equivalent data or above
For more information contact us now!
MissionOS is a powerful and flexible data management system for the a acquisition, monitoring and analysis of geotechnical and other project-related data.
Date: Jun 11, 2018 Ref: MGS-TSE-01
Maxwell GeoSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to
race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Maxwell GeoSystems is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing,
distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being
under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace.